Local Area Network (LAN) Upgrade
Principal reasons why you should consider a Refresh of your IT Network;
- Age of network assets or perhaps a lack of support for existing network assets and/or services (internal or external)
- Addition of services or applications
- Significant changes to the network architecture
The complexity of the network infrastructure will to a large extent influence the degree of design and planning needed.
Businesses must be prepared to invest a considerable amount of time and resources to ensure that the LAN refresh project is adequately scoped, planned and executed.
The successful deployment of an Network LAN refresh is founded on the degree and accurateness of the design together with the planning work that takes place pre-implementation. Planning is imperative to ensuring the maximum value is realised from the updated LAN infrastructure .
Planning of an IT Network LAN refresh
- Requirements gathering
- Discovery of existing network (physical and logical)
- Selection and design
- Review and evaluation of outcome
Finding the right partner to design, implement or refresh your network environment is key to realising the full benefits of your network assets. Whether you are upgrading your existing network or battling against system instability, we offer professional, tailored and cost-effective solutions.